Material Planning Manager:
Company Summary: A global Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology company are growing their team. They are looking for a highly motivated Material Planning Manager to join their brand new, state of the art production facility in Cologne. The SCM Material Planning manager will be responsible for implementing material planning strategies and processes, ensuring they are in place and work effectively.
The Material Planning Manager will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of material planning issues that arise and implementing improvements based on these
- Working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to forecast, plan and facilitate on-time materials to production
- Seek and recommend solutions to overcome issues arising in order to meet production requirements and address operational risks
- Ensure strategic and operational information and reports are available to share with others
- Close cooperation with procurement and warehouse to make sure demand for material is met and managing inventory
The Material Planning Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of supply chain management within pharmaceutical 5+ years' experience in material planning role and managing the smooth supply of materials in line with production requirements and budget.
- Experience in handling supplier relationships
- Good working knowledge and experience of using MRP systems or similar.
- Fluent English and German
If you are interested in the Material Planning Manager role based in Cologne, then please don't wait to apply.