A Global electronics company is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer located in Berlin. The company is a top name in the ever-growing Sensors industry, targeting the applications in medical, industrial and mobility markets.
As a brief introduction to this role:
- Supplier Quality Engineer role, working with German suppliers to ensure quality of all semi-conductors.
- Working with a company has longevity in the market - their field will see the continuing materialization of new functions and services.
- A demanding task with scope in a growing, future-oriented market.
- This role is brand new due to investment and growth in the quality space.
- Monitoring and reporting of the product and service quality of our suppliers.
- Development of quality standards with suppliers and ensuring compliance
- Independent processing of supplier complaints.
- Responsibility for implementation, moderation and documentation of various methods of preventive quality assurance (risk analysis, FMEA, test planning, ...)
- BA in engineering or quality related field
- Fluent German and English desired
- Experience with Semi-Conductors; AVT and sensor packaging is a plus
Apply below or send your CV directly to Toby Mugford at