Title: Senior Automation/Controls Engineer
Location: Los Angeles Metro Area
Company Summary: A global leader in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a new Automation Engineer to join on board. The right person will be initially working with existing packaging lines in our plant and then oversee the commissioning and installation of cell-therapy drug manufacturing equipment.
The Senior Controls Engineer will be responsible for:
- Coding and Developing PLC programs
- Reviewing project requirements to assist different design needs by cross-functional teams
- Supporting product development
- Troubleshooting the automation system hardware and software
- Vendor relationships for site automation/controls needs
The Senior Controls Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or Electrical/Mechanical/Systems Engineering preferred)
- 4+ years of work experience in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Logical problem-solving skills
- PLC programming skills (Allen Bradley)
- Prior work in a manufacturing facility (cGMP is a plus)
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please do not wait to apply!