Title: Senior Capital Sourcing Manager
Company Overview: A $500M+ Consumer Products Manufacturer is looking for a Senior Capital Sourcing Manager to join their Procurement department in Springdale, AR. This person will oversee Capital sourcing for North America and Europe. You will work cross functionally with Engineering, Supply Chain and Operations. This position may be given direct reports
The Senior Capital Sourcing Manager is responsible for…
- Develop innovative category strategies and effectively match category strategy with business unit strategy to focus oon delivering business needs
- Effectively communicate an executive summary of the category strategy to executives and business owners
- Responsible for the selection of global strategic and non-strategic suppliers who have the ability to meet best net value, innovation and product development requirements
- Follow market trends for game changing technology
- Lead suppliers in cost negotiations, cost reduction, and cost containment discussions, risk mitigation and value improvement
The Sourcing Manager should have the following qualifications:
- BA in Procurement, Engineering, Business, Finance, Economics, Supply Chain, or a related field is required. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in a strategic sourcing, or sourcing related role is required
- Ability to preform market and industry trend analysis
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations to business decisions
- Ability to apply mathematical and statistical concepts and modeling techniques
- Ability to plan negotiation strategies and effectively negotiate terms and conditions
- Strong analytical and persuasive skills
- Ability to travel globally; 25-30% travel required
This firm offers a highly competitive benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, then apply today!