Job Title: Senior Combustion Design Engineer
Location: San Antonio, TX, Houston, TX or Remote
Summary: A leading power generation service company is looking for a Senior Combustion Design Engineer to lead the troubleshooting and design of combustion components for large land-based gas turbines. This individual will be responsible for troubleshooting, design, and development of components.
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for:
- Leading all aspects of combustion hardware design, development, and troubleshooting
- Producing final design documents.
- Understanding combustion types and fuel mixtures.
- Supporting sourcing functions for part manufacturing and procurement
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering (Mechanical preferred).
- 10+ years of Combustion Design experience within the Gas Turbine industry.
- Working knowledge of combustion types and fuel mixtures including Hydrogen.
- Working knowledge of hardware and software in combustion systems.
- Strong communication skills for cross functional work.
If you're interested or excited about this opportunity, please apply below: