I am currently hiring for a Senior Commercial Procurement Manager for a world leading consulting firm with a revenue of over $8 billion. This role is to be based out of London. They are looking for a hands on procurement specialist with experience negotiating indirect services categories including consultancy spend, as well as having worked in the professional consulting business.
- Support Commercial Negotiations for frame contracts and large deals, including VBP projects, providing guidance to ensure a strong set up.
- Track status of negotiations, ensure keeping summary view of final terms
- Perform price analysis and review key contracts and frame agreements in the region
- Coordinate the implementation of negotiated contracts with legal and finance
- Proven ability to work successfully within a complex matrix structured organisation spanning multiple cultures
- Performed successfully in fast-paced, global, intellectually intense, service oriented environment
- Proven ability to work closely and effectively with senior level partners in a collaborative manner
-Experience in managing contingencies and risks
Excellent analytical skills and hypothesis-driven thinking as well as good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, listening and influencing skills.
- At least 5 years professional experience with combination of:
1. Procurement leadership experience for a leading market player with excellent procurement skills and experience as a buyer or seller of strategic consulting services.
2. Relevant experience in a leading professional services company, consulting company preferred.
- Negotiation skills in English. Being fluent in French or Spanish also would be nice but not essential.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong team player
- Able to flex management style according to people and context, strong interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like something of interest and it fits your skill set, please apply through this page.