Seeking an experienced Commissioning Manager with a background in semiconductor construction project commissioning to manage the day-to-day commissioning activities and coordinate with relevant parties to ensure activities are executed on schedule in a safe and environment friendly manner.
* Develop Testing and Commissioning Plans, procedures, schedules as required, ensure schedule of all deliverable, budget, planning and cost estimating.
* Manage review and approve commissioning file for each systems & equipment's which includes Method Statements, single line diagram, site instructions, deviation list, various tests, equipment data sheet & specification, relay setting calculations, etc.
* Manage Site acceptance testing (SAT) witness and certification process for all equipment and systems. Reviewing functional test data for evidencing compliance with performance specifications and other standards. Reporting on testing and inspection results and coordinating for Engineer/ consultant's sign off /certification of the relevant systems/sub systems as applicable.
* Assist and guide project staff in outlining commission responsibilities.
* Coordinate between management and functional staff like vendors, engineers, and other team leads.
* Coaching and mentoring people and help team members learn and growth on Quality Management.
* Manage commissioning team. Takes ownership of all activities pertaining to commissioning.
Skills / Qualifications
* Degree in a Construction, Building, Project Quality Management, Engineering or Architecture related field.
* Qualification or Membership of a major Industry Professional body is desirable.
* >10 years of experience working in various construction commissioning roles on site.
* Experience in semiconductor project is highly desirable.
* Willing to travel on a regular basis
* Ability to work collaboratively and pro-actively in a team environment.