Senior Continuous Improvement Manager needed for Successful Distribution Company
*can be 100% remote*
- CI Manager | Senior Level
- $100,000-$150,000 + excellent bonus + benefits
- Dallas, TX OR remote
A leading distribution company is looking to add a Senior Continuous Improvement Manager to their team of passionate, talented individuals! The company has been around for over 70 years and offers a stable career path with a high growth trajectory, competitive compensation, and a dynamic environment.
As a Senior CI Manager, you will play a key part in implementing improvements and streamlining distribution processes to drive operational excellence. You will also lead crossfunctional teams, utilize Lean Six Sigma, and spearhead Kaizen events to add significant value to the business. If you are a highly skilled and passionate Black Belt or Master Black Belt looking to grow into a senior-level position, apply today!
The Senior CI Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Work to reduce cycle and lead time in key processes
- Work crossfunctionally with all levels to increase efficacy and understanding of CI
- Develop successful relationships to ensure a collaborative approach and overall success
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies to drive significant change
- Support and manage projects, delivery of savings, etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree; Master's Degree preferred
- MUST have Black Belt or Master Black Belt certification
- 5+ years of experience in CI, process improvement, or similar opex role
- Significant experience leading Kaizen events (50+ ideal)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to mentor team members and lead project teams