Title: Senior Continuous Improvement Manager
Location: Dallas, TX - This role can also be 100% remote for qualified candidates
Required Certifications: Six Sigma Black Belt - MBB preferred
A leading distribution company for the Automotive industry is seeking an experienced Senior Continuous Improvement Manager to join their team in Dallas. This position requires a Six Sigma Black Belt certification and experience leading a minimum of 25 Kaizen events. This is an exciting opportunity to build a company culture centered around Continuous Improvement and will provide significant growth opportunities.
- Lead all site based continuous improvement efforts through the use of LEAN tools (Kaizen, 5S, Standard Work, TPM, Visual Management, etc)
- Build a formal Continuous Improvement team and standardize the Continuous Improvement efforts across the company
- Help shape a company culture centered around continuous improvement in the pursuit of Operational Excellence
- Serve as Six Sigma subject matter expert - continuous improvement (Kaizen) leader for the facility
- Subject matter experience in multiple domains across supply chain - such as Supply/Demand Planning, Sourcing, Logistics, Operational Excellence
- Identify and eliminate waste in the companies warehousing and logistics processes
- Manage by fact and reduce variation
- Actively involve employees from the warehouse to the executive level in Continuous Improvement initiatives and equip them with the tools to succeed
- Create a culture of change and flexibility
- Bachelors Degree in a technical field, Masters preferred
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from a recognized organization with direct project experience is required
- 5+ years of experience in a Continuous Improvement and Supply Chain position
- 25+ Kaizen events
- Proven success designing, implementing, communicating, and meeting KPI goals, including reducing supply chain costs, improving through-put, shortening cycle time, and improving inventory turns.
- Expert business knowledge
- Experience in being the lead change agent in complex transformational activities.
- Significant experience in implementation of complex Lean principals as they apply to E2E supply chain operations.
- Must be fully authorized to work in the US without sponsorship