Senior Demand Planner, FMCG
A leading consumer goods organisation is currently seeking an experience Senior Demand Planner based in Montpellier, France. The company are currently expanding their supply chain function due to rolling out a new S&OP process in the turn of the year.
The company are a $10 billion dollar organisation who currently employee over 20,000 people - they are one of the largest organisations in their industry.
* Reporting into the Demand Planning Manager
* Take ownership of the demand plan within the S&OP process
* Prepare the demand forecast for a 12-month horizon and evaluate demand/forecast data with respect to budget and planning processes, including the S&OP process
* Take part in the S&OP meetings
* Liaise closely with key stakeholders in sales and marketing to understand forecast drivers as well as with supply chain organizations
Skills and Experience Required
* Bachelor's degree in logistics/supply chain management; APICS CPIM certification desirable
* Solid work experience in sales, marketing or supply chain planning, ideally in an FMCG environment
* SAP APO exposure.
* Strong stakeholder management
* French speaking is an advantage
We are looking for someone with strong strategic capabilities who can manage stakeholders and implement change. You will have fantastic communication skills, a natural team player in a high performing environment.