Title: Senior Design Engineer
Company Summary: A world class power solutions Manufacturing Organization is seeking a passionate and determined Senior Design Engineer to lead the design and development of various power solution systems within their NJ Design Center. You will be responsible for working with innovative solutions for power supplies, battery systems, battery chargers, and power cables.
If this role sounds like it would be of interest - APPLY NOW!
The Senior Design Engineer will be responsible for…
- Determine customer requirements making cost-effective, developed recommendations in the selection and application of key
- Development of power supply products from concept to volume production whilst ensuring that the design meets performance specifications, budget & reliability targets.
- Design and qualify new products to ensure they adhere to applicable regulatory and international safety standards for ITE and medical devices.
- Offering technical expertise in new basic product design and modification of existing products.
The Senior Design Engineer should have the following qualifications...
- Bachelors or master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years' experience in electrical engineering background
- Ideally 5-8 years' experience with Switched Mode Power Supplies
- English language speaking skills
- Need have exceptional written and verbal communication
- Need have professional presence in person and in
- Ability to work and handle multiple projects and tasks.
Benefits and perks…
- Competitive Salary
- Worldwide medical coverage including out‐patient and hospitalization
- Outstanding Life assurance (currently three times annual salary)
- 15 working days annual leave per calendar year and where applicable, pro‐rated to the period of service. In addition, one day of leave will be added for each year of service subject to a maximum of 21 working days Along with one day of volunteering allowance (paid leave).