We are currently supporting a market leading consulting organisation with 200,000+ employees operating in over 150 countries globally, as they recruit for their procurement team in the Netherlands. You will play a key role in transforming and digitising the companies procurement function. In addition to that, you will be responsible for the successful supervision and completion of complex digital procurement solutions for clients in different corporate and industry environments.
Our team specialises in advising both regional and international clients on optimising their purchasing function. This position is a fantastic opportunity which will offer no day ever being the same, great exposure in a number of world class environments and exceptional long term career progression.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing business critical digital procurement strategies for end clients
- Implementing a technical source-to-pay solution
- Acting as an advisor to the senior management team
- Having insight into market developments for source-to-pay and contract and supplier management
Key requirements include:
- At least 9 years of work experience, mostly within a consultancy organisation
- The ability to adapt to different corporate and industry environments
- Excellent content knowledge around Coupa, Ivalua, SAP, Ariba and other ERP technologies
- A proven track record of delivering change management programs in partnership with C-Suit executives
- Market competitive salary
- 30 vacation days and a non-contributory pension
- Flexible working opportunities, including purchasing extra vacation
- A lease car with an international fuel card or mobility scheme
- A laptop and iPhone that you can also use privately
If you are interested in, apply online today or contact Brandon Lancaster at DSJ Global for more information.