Senior Director of Operations needed for Growing Cosmetics Company
$150,000 - $170,000 + Bonus
Greater Los Angeles Area
A premier cosmetic company in the Greater Los Angeles Area is looking for a Sr Director of Operations to lead Engineering and Operations teams to improve manufacturing, engineering, and operational efficiency.
We are searching for someone with a strong technical background to scale manufacturing and distribution through continuous improvement and the introduction of automation.
The Senior Director of Operations will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive and oversee manufacturing performance, talent development, and site compliance while working with key stakeholders to ensure business alignment and improve overall efficiency.
- Lead and manage the manufacturing team, automation team, tool room, maintenance, molding department, and compounding department .
- Apply tactical knowledge of continuous improvement, lean methodologies to manufacturing operations and engineering activities.
- Manage capital budgets and capacity and on-time delivery of production.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferred or Business with 15+ years of manufacturing experience with a strong background in building high performing teams and processes, lean manufacturing techniques, MRP systems and inventory management.
- Strong technical, financial, and business background with the ability to understand the technologies and technical issues needed to scale innovative and automated processes.
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate teams and create a strategic roadmap for success.
- Experience creating and managing large scale projects to utilize tracking charts, checklists, and project scheduling software.