We have a current opportunity for a Senior Director - SCM & Sourcing Strategy on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Hong Kong. For further information about this position please apply.
In this role, you will provide strategic foresight and leadership to the companies SCM & sourcing teams, drive complex projects and change management initiatives, and build and lead a high-performing team. Your expertise in supply chain, management, sourcing, analytics, and leadership will be instrumental in shaping the future for the APAC and global structure.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to review processes, practices, and technology tools, and identify areas for improvement in sourcing capabilities.
- Conduct market intelligence and benchmarking to stay informed about industry trends and best practices.
- Develop business cases and deliver investment presentations to senior leaders.
- Provide clear and compelling communication to educate and align stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to enhance speed to market, cost optimization, and quality.
- Drive change management initiatives to ensure successful project implementation.
- Create a collaborative and inclusive work environment to support the team's success.
- Formal consulting training in problem-solving, analytics, and presentation from a Tier 1 consulting firm.
- Proven experience leading large-scale projects and driving business growth initiatives.
- Extensive experience in sourcing operations, manufacturing and lean operations, procurement management, supply planning, sales and operations management, and inventory management.
- Strong global business acumen and understanding of supply chain dynamics.
- Ability to influence and drive decision-making cross-functionally in a matrix environment.
- Academic Qualifications: Master's degree in Supply Chain Management or MBA preferred.