Summary of the Electrical Engineer:
A leading Fortune 500 company known for its innovative ideas and solutions in the packaging industry is looking to add an Electrical Engineer to its team! This company is known for its strong commitment to excellence and helping its customers with all their packaging and paper needs. The Electrical Engineer will play a vital role in ensuring capital projects are met in a timely manner and within budget. Having a strong background in various aspects of electrical systems (ranging from control systems to different voltage levels and power distribution) will be essential characteristics for this Electrical Engineer.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer:
- Oversee and manage electrical capital projects from conception to completion
- Effectively program, implement and maintain PLC-based control systems.
- Create and manage comprehensive documentation and backups for electrical control and information systems.
- Communicate cross-functionally to effectively maintain electrical equipment to achieve company goals
Qualifications of the Electrical Engineer:
- Experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting control systems for electrical equipment
- Proficiency in working with medium voltage electrical systems
- Ability to design, configure, and troubleshoot motor control systems
- Safely distribute power to various electrical equipment and devices in the facility
If you're looking for a cutting-edge role with a leading packaging and paper manufacturing company, apply