- Weekly meeting with the Team to review purchasing activities, key performance indicators and processes to ensure alignment to business goals. Work with the Team to lead the execution of procurement strategy, securing capacity, maximizing purchasing leverage and improving supplier performance.
- Establishing, executing and tracking of project plans covering Spare Parts, Tooling, Machinery and Equipment. Deploy the sourcing strategy for capital expenditure projects on a global scale; work in close collaboration with the North Americas, EU and Asia Procurement and Engineering teams.
- Develop buffer inventory program with key suppliers including close monitoring of buffer position, in order to cope with business sustainability strategy to support inhouse made machinery and tools.
- Accountable for selecting suppliers and determining prices and contracts, in line with procurement policy guidelines and ensuring correct sign off procedures. Proactively support BU business and internal customers building long-term sourcing plans with key global / regional suppliers.
- Solving complex challenges for short lead-time projects, assist the team to find solution of long lead-time items like PLC, Sensor to support for inhouse made equipment and also the long lead-time of machinery which caused by COVID impacting to the industrial pattern change.
- Provide project management expertise in coordinating and conducting process audits, reviews and refreshes if necessary, to ensure the processes are being address for every single operations and maintain the relevant to the current business needs of the organization, which includes compiling and analysing the results of the supplier audits and reviews, managing corrective action plans for strategic supplier, refreshing the processes as necessary and implementing any changes within the Indirect Procurement.
- 12+ years professional procurement experience and good knowledge and experience in automated manufacturing of motors is a must for this post. Engineering Degree is preferable
- Strong organization and communication skills; with proven experiences in managing complex internal and external partnership for outsource and insource project.
- Strong negotiation skills, be able to manage the cost analysis and perform the best of cost approach for purchase. Decisions made at this position are critical to effectiveness of indirect expense management of the BU
- Conducting comparative analysis of potential suppliers and evaluate the potential growth to support our future business
- Good knowledge of supplier sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with suppliers) including business contract management
- Proficient in English and Chinese
- Experience in leading, coaching and mentoring a team
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role and would like further information, please apply to this post with an updated Resume in MS Word or PDF Format. Alternatively, you may contact Dorothy directly through