The Senior Logistics Analyst role is a new position that is critical to the success of the company. The focus will be on strong analytical support for all functions of Logistics to optimize customer service, minimize costs, and increase operational efficiencies.
- Collect, validate, analyze and interpret data from multiple sources to drive impactful decision making.
- Collaborate internally with logistics peers in planning, warehousing and transportation, as well as purchasing, production and sales to drive continuous improvement.
- Partner with external suppliers, vendors, transportation providers and customers to track performance.
- Develop and track critical KPIs to continue the virtuous cycle of improvement.
- Assist in the integration of new sites, acquisitions, vendors and new businesses.
- Assess data by examining daily to annual level reports to identify patterns and areas for improvement.
- Mitigate one-offs, however, know how and when to partner and execute unique requests.
- Identify anomalies in the data and information to flag and communicate where action is needed.
- Draft presentations for leadership to highlight opportunity and drive continuous improvement.
- 3+ years of experience in a highly dynamic industry.
- Familiarity with the latest logistics, ERP and planning applications, with implementation experience a plus.
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning, transforming and modeling techniques.
- Effective presentation skills with experience in providing guidance to senior leadership.
- Experience in training and coaching others on data use.
- Bachelors in Logistics, Supply Chain, Analytics or Finance.
- Strong applied mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Reporting and data visualization skills using software like Excel, Pivot Tables, Access, Power BI, Tableau.