New Role: It's for a Senior Logistics Manager, APAC position at Top Consumer Goods MNC, based in Dongguan or Jiaxing, China.
More about this role:
* Lead, develop & optimize all Supply Network, Logistics & Warehousing Processes across multiple countries in the APAC Region
* Utilize Strong International Shipping/3PL network while managing all areas of transportation to drive overall business growth and efficiency
* Review and enhance warehouse and delivery strategies and SOP to optimize capacity, enhance productivity and minimize costs to achieve the KPIs
* Lead and strategically support supply chain projects to enable overall business transformation.
* Support SCM to lead the team on daily operation, and effective manpower deployment to optimize high level of service and costs.
* Monitor and review supply chain, warehouse and distribution effectiveness, propose and implement action plans for continuous Improvement
* Report directly to VP Supply Chain (P&G alum), working closely to develop overall strategy
If you want stability, new challenges with fast, long-term growth, then this is the role for you.
Also, please provide the following: (strictly confidential)
-Your latest CV
-What's your next ideal role
-How many years of experience in Logistics, 3PL, and Supply Network Optimization?
-What are your key strengths
-Current basic salary per annum (excluding bonuses)
-Why you'd leave your current role
Call to Action: Please respond to this post directly with your CV & Phone Number to indicate your interest level.