Senior Manager of Production & Inventory Planning - Life Sciences
- Location: Memphis, TN
Our client, a leading medical device organization within the Life Sciences industry, is searching for a Senior Manager of Production & Planning responsible for strategic sourcing.
The Senior Manager of Production & Inventory Planning will handle the global and multisite planning and analytics activities for the production and inventory activities for the P&L division, as well as work in collaboration with the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
The Senior Manager of Production & Inventory Planning will be responsible for:
- Maintaining accurate inventory control of finished goods and storage of tissues
- Collaborating with OEM partners on inventory management
- Ensuring policies are consistent with GMP/GTP, and ISO standards
- Processing customer complaints, non-conformances and internal errors
- Developing proactive and effective corrective actions
The Senior Manager of Production & Inventory Planning has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences related field
- 7+ years' experience in supply chain and/or strategic sourcing
- 4+ years' experience with ERP systems
- 7+ years' of experience leading/managing a team