One of the world's leading pharmaceutical and health care company currently is looking to hire Senior of Procurement Manager based in Belgium.
The company are looking for a procurement expert with extensive technical knowledge surrounding CAPEX categories. This position is a global role and will require you to lead, create, and execute sourcing strategies for engineering and construction services.
- Collaborate with team and stakeholders bring into action global / regional strategies
- Develop procurement strategy for capital construction
- Lead category for engineering services globally
- Conduct complex negotiations
- Oversee that the company's practices and strategies align with current market
- Lead a vigorous SRM program with key suppliers
Skills and Experience:
- Master Degree level or equivalent experience
- Must have experience in capital construction
- Must have extensive knowledge of CAPEX
- Must have project management experience
- Experience implementing and developing strategies
- Demonstrate experience managing global/regional projects
- Strong assertiveness and negotiation skills
- Strong analytic and organisational skills
- Able to work in matrix environment
- Work for a world leading pharmaceutical and health care company
- Hybrid work model
- A creative yet challenging environment, pushing people to be their best
- Personal imprint on the company's growth and success
If this role sounds interesting to you, then please apply below, and we can organise a time to discuss!