Summary: A global biopharma company is currently seeking a driven, and motivated Senior Manufacturing Associate to join their manufacturing team in the Greater Boston area. You will play a key role in solving the company's operational challenges while also assisting in the production of bulk drug substance and product. In addition to that, you will be able to make a direct impact on the company by immediately helping with the overall GMP manufacturing process.
The Senior Manufacturing Associate will have these Key Responsibilities:
- Carry out routine validation protocols
- Locating and troubleshooting problems with manufacturing equipment
- Writing and revising Batch Records and SOPs
- Performing aseptic technique
- Assisting in the operation and testing of GMP manufacturing equipment
The Senior Manufacturing Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering, Scientific or Biotech field
- More than 4 years of upstream manufacturing experience
- Experience with upstream manufacturing and cell culture
- Highly knowledgeable in GMP manufacturing, systems, regulatory guidelines, etc.
- Experienced in Technical Documentation
This company offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Company equity grant
- Generous paid time off, wellness offerings, and more
- Career development opportunities, and internal growth