Senior Manufacturing Engineer for Leading Biotech Company
- Manufacturing Engineer | Senior Level
- Greater Washington DC Area
This leading biotech firm needs an experienced senior level manufacturing engineer to be a subject matter expert for implementing and improving manufacturing processes. The company competes on the highest levels in their market and has kept a strong brand reputation throughout their existence. There is uncapped room for growth in this space.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be expected to use their manufacturing design and process improvement skills to help drive production. The role calls for someone with a strong background in a GMP/ISO environment. The Senior Manufacturing Engineer should be very keen on manufacturing performance and quality.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Recommend process improvements/new processes for production
- Assist in the manufacturing launch of new or existing products
- Support the production floor/troubleshoot issues
- Consistently meet time-sensitive goals
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Strong background in medical device, pharma, or biotech
- 5+ years in a GMP/ISO Manufacturing environment
- Strong Interpersonal and Written Skills
If you feel confident in your Manufacturing Engineering skills within a biotech company, apply today.