Senior Manufacturing Engineer is needed for a Fast-Growing Electronic Manufacturer
- Greater Los Angeles Area
A Senior Manufacturing Engineer is needed to join an Electronics Manufacturing Startup. This Manufacturing Engineer should be highly innovative with their approach to Manufacturing Processes and have a strong understanding of the design and layout of new production lines and specifications. The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will lead a cross functional team through DFM and Assembly, acting as the core technical expert on the Manufacturing Floor.
If you are looking to join a dynamic team and make an immediate impact to Manufacturing initiatives - this is the role for you!
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer would be responsible for:
- Modeling, monitoring, improving, and analyzing factory processes including assembly, functional testing and membrane production.
- Create a process map of each facet of manufacturing that can then be analyzed in order to find any potential bottle necks, key areas that are in need of improvement, or cost cutting opportunities.
- Managing other manufacturing engineers as well as leading teams of multiple disciplines.
- Identify, lead and organize Continuous Improvement initiatives in the form of a kaizen per Lean Methodologies
- Monitor, implement and enforce daily 5S practices within manufacturing facility.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Manufacturing, Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
- Knowledgeable of low volume, low mix manufacturing
- Knowledgeable of lean manufacturing principals
- Knowledgeable about of standard work, MES, QMS systems