Senior Mechanical Engineer for Global Medical Device Company
- Mechanical Engineer | Senior Level
- Greater Los Angeles Area
This leading medical device firm needs an experienced senior level mechanical engineer to design complex electro-mechanical medical devices. The company competes on the highest levels in their space and has kept a strong brand reputation throughout their existence. There is uncapped room for growth in this space.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer will be expected to use their design and development skills to help production. The role calls for someone with strong CAD (Solidworks) experience. The Senior Mechanical Engineer should be very keen on product performance and quality.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Meticulous evaluation of complex systems and their subsequent performance
- Guide lower level engineers in validation, examination, and processes
- Provide support for design team and new product introduction
- Consistently meet time-sensitive goals
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- CAD (Solidworks) Experience - Designing Electro-Mechanical Parts
- 7+ years of Mechanical Engineering experience in the Medical Device Industry
- Strong Interpersonal and Written Skills
If you feel confident in your Mechanical Engineering and leadership skills within a medical device company, apply today.