Senior Packaging Engineer for Global Health Care Company
- Packaging Engineer | Principal Level
- Greater New York City Area
This global Consumer Health Care firm needs an experienced packaging engineer to help lead, design, and develop packaging for highly regulated products in a well-established market. The company competes on the highest levels in their space and has kept a strong brand reputation throughout their existence. There is uncapped room for growth in this space.
The Senior Packaging Engineer will be expected to use their design and development skills to help innovate packaging and production. The role calls for someone with a strong packaging innovation and commercialization background in a heavily regulated environment. The Senior Packaging Engineer should be very keen on packaging performance and quality.
The Principal Packaging Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Designing, analyzing and improving packaging
- Optimizing packaging processes in a cost-effective manner
- Working cross-functionally and be Subject Matter Expert for Packaging
- Consistently meet time-sensitive goals
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering- Packaging preferred
- 5+ years in Packaging Engineering in Pharma/Med Device/Biotech/Cosmetics
- Strong Innovation/Commercialization Background
- Strong Interpersonal and Written Skills
If you feel confident in your Packaging Engineering skills within a Health Care company, apply today.