A leader in Oil & Gas is seeking a talented Senior Power Systems/Electrical Engineer to join their team in Wichita, KS! As a Senior Power Systems Engineer, you will join one of the largest private companies in America and help play a key role in maintaining the facility's electrical reliability through design and execution of effective programs and strategies.
- Provide technical support in project development, QA/QC, installation, commissioning, start-up and work activities on all electrical equipment upgrades, repairs, and new installations
- Lead and promote Root Cause Failure Analysis and utilize findings to advance strategies around electrical reliability
- Identify and propose solutions that reduce risk to employees, maximize system availability, and achieve lowest cost of operation
- Conduct periodic assessments of the health and integrity of the electrical equipment at the production facilities
- Ensure best engineering practices are used, remain relevant, and keep the business competitive
- Lead and mentor employees
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of engineering work experience in an industrial setting
- Experience working with Medium and Low Voltage Electrical Equipment
This role is eligible for relocation and sign on incentives as well as Visa transfers on a case-by-case basis.