Senior Process Development Engineer for Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Senior Engineer | Process Engineering Group
- Houston, TX Area
An world-leading biopharmaceutical firm needs a highly technical Senior Process Development Engineer with experience in a fully regulated environment. They will be expected to use their knowledge in the Life Sciences sector to help manage critical tech transfer projects. The role calls for extensive problem-solving skills in a fast-paced workplace. The Senior Process Development Engineer should be very keen on process development, scale up tactics, and cross-functional work in an FDA regulated environment.
The Senior Process Development Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Technology transfer & scale up- moving products into manufacturing
- Provide technical engineering mentorship
- Work cross functionally with R&D, validation, and manufacturing teams
- Consistently meet time-sensitive goals
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of Process Development Engineering Experience
- Pharmaceutical Industry is a Mandate
- Viral Vector Experience is a big plus!
- Excellent communication and written skills