Senior Process Engineer needed for Global Leader in Packaging
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Springfield, MO
One of the global leaders in Packaging is searching for a Senior Process Engineer to improve manufacturing processes and provide technical leadership. The Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for maintaining safe working practices and impacting competitiveness and profitability.
The Sr. Process Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Fill gaps in processes throughout the site as needed. Complete change controls and continuous process improvements.
- Perform root cause analysis and develop solutions for ongoing process, quality, production efficiency and high waste problems.
- Implement lean manufacturing tools such as 5S, TPS (Toyota Production System), and TPM (Total Productive Maintenance).
- Lead and participate in projects and waivers to aid in the effective scheduling and necessary product development coverage to minimize the risk of machine downtime and high waste due to developmental efforts in manufacturing.
- Increase machine productivity and reduce waste while maintaining product quality per customer expectations.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical)
- Six Sigma Black Belt strongly preferred
- Excellent communication, time management, and leadership skills
- 5+ years process engineering experience in Packaging or related industry
- Project Management experience with Continuous Improvement focus