We have a current opportunity for a Regional Senior Procurement Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.
Our client is an International manufacturing firm that is a leader in equipment manufacturing. They are looking for a Senior Procurement Engineer to drive the regional sourcing efforts in APAC.
- Lead the Regional Procurement initiatives for direct commodities such as electrical assemblies, machining, fabrication components to achieve cost savings
- Oversee purchasing, sourcing, and procurement
- Work with cross functional teams such as quality and manufacturing to manage contract manufacturers
- Lead supplier negotiation and contracts with suppliers, bringing onboard new vendors to add to existing vendor list
- Drive regional strategic sourcing for materials using Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) systems
- >7 years of strategic and hands on procurement experience in Electronics/Semiconductor manufacturing
- Background in sourcing Electrical Assemblies and Fabrication components
- Exposure in machining, etc. aluminium/machining/electrical boxes to manage BOM with suppliers
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current and expected salary.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.