Raw Materials Category Manager - Chemicals and Plastics
A Global leading Chemical company are now looking for a Senior Operational Buyer for 5 of their sites in the UK and to manage a team of 4 buyers. This company is a world leader in the development and production of speciality chemicals. They are a huge global company, with 15,000 employees across 35 countries worldwide!
They are looking for a procurement professional who has experience in operational and strategic procurement to drive the indirect and direct sourcing across all 5 sites. Due to the size of the company it offers you career progression across commodities, locations and departments.
- Responsible for the implementation and management of strategies for direct and indirect sourcing across the 5 sites in the UK
- Focused on the cost and saving optimisation for the Indirect and direct across all sites
- Leading and management of a small team of 4 buyers
- Establish and build exceptional stakeholder relationships
- Supplier and contract negotiation
- Creation and management of the buying strategies locally, regionally and globally
Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ years of Procurement experience
- Good negotiation, organisation skills
- Good leader and influencer
- A drive for cost optimisation
You are action oriented and results driven, and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement and innovation.
What this Job Offer you:
- Travel opportunities
- Quick progression
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 6678 358