Senior Procurement Manager -Ingredients
A leading Food & Beverage organization needs an experienced Senior Procurement Manager -Ingredients who will impact processes in multiple departments and business units.
Please review the below responsibilities and skill requirements for Senior Procurement Manager -Ingredients.
- Develop and maintain effective vendor relations and communications for strategic souring team
- Using the company's sourcing process, help establish strategic negotiation plans and strategies
- Finalize all sourcing agreements and negotiate the terms of the contract
- Actively source for new vendors and products and screen them thoroughly
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments of the strategic sourcing team
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Keep abreast of industry developments in packaging to ensure we remain at the forefront in this area.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience in Sourcing or Procurement (Food & Beverage Industry)
- Strategic sourcing and contracting experience
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to collaborate with a broad range of individuals