- Senior Procurement Manager - Bakery
- Upper Level Management
- Louisville, KY
A major food & beverage company is looking for a Senior manager to oversee and lead a team in Direct procurement and Sourcing for bakery and grains.
The Senior Manager will lead a team with oversight on the development, direction, implementation and tracking for direct goods and ingredients. This will include, but will not be limited to, agricultural commodities, ingredients, and packaging.
The Senior Procurement Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Strategically lead and plan category teams and suppliers that will drive strategy and projects in full completion.
- Develop and implement strategies on collaborations with food innovation teams, safety and quality assurance, marketing, and commodity risk management.
- Ensure supplier relationships while evaluating performance and engagement plans.
- Prepare and present presentations for key stakeholders and board meetings.
Candidates should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience with Direct Procurement relative to specific sourcing and category management.
- Preferred experience in food/packaging manufacturing or restaurant/co-op industry.
- Must have strong analytics, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Must collaborate with and build upon cross-functional stakeholder relationships within the business.