Title: Senior Product Manager
Summary: If you are interested in a Senior Product Manager position, there is an opening role with a leading manufacturer of high-tech products in the telecommunications industry. This position will be responsible for all decisions involving their product lines.
The Senior Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Represent voice of customer throughout the product life cycle.
- Measure KPI goals to measure success of each release.
- Translate market trends and drive product vision.
- Determine pricing and structure for new products both direct and with channel partners.
- Provide forecasts for planning and operations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to provide customer solutions.
The Senior Product Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelors in engineering or related field.
- 5+ year's related experience in product management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
If you are interested in the Senior Product Manager position, then please don't wait to apply!