Senior Production Manager - Connecticut (RELO PROVIDED)
Company Summary: This global industry leading chemical manufacturing company is in search of a new Sr. Manager, Production to join their team. This mid-sized company has over 200 employees across the globe, who all work to meet their mission of serving various industries to improve efficiency and costs within manufacturing. The Sr. Manager, Production will be a team leader, focused on results, innovation, and customer satisfaction. Responsibilities include continuous improvements, developing high-performance production teams, driving production, and expanding company capabilities.
The Sr. Manager, Production will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead improvements in production costs and operational delivery by making sure products are produced safely, high quality, and meeting company wide standards; implement new processes that push for optimal cost
- Interview, hire, and onboard new high-performing team members; coaching team performance
- Coordinate and schedule daily operations and production; implement detailed trainings for operators
- Work cross-functionally with Quality and Engineering teams on RCA's, process improvements, reducing waste, etc.
- Constantly strive for Continuous Improvement; Run Kaizens, implement Six Sigma initiatives, etc.
The Sr. Manager, Production will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in ChemE or with Chemistry experience; MBA preferred
- Over 5 years experience in managing teams within manufacturing
- Expertise in ERP's, preferably JD Edwards Enterprise-1; Proven experience in Lean Manufacturing Implementation
- Ability to go on-site full-time
The company will offer the following benefits (from your first day):
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage
- 401K benefits
- Competitive compensation, bonus, PTO
- Learning and development, growth opportunities