SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
90-100K (Base + Bonus + Benefits)
We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented engineer interested in joining a leading Global Pharmaceutical Company as a Senior Project Engineer. This is an opportunity to guide the direction and drive growth for anticipated system upgrades with one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
The Sr. Project Engineer will perform engineering work / studies on project of varying sizes and complexity. They will be in charge of developing project scope, cost estimates, schedules, and justification requests for capital projects of up to $1,000,000.
A background in electrical project as well as support in electrical maintenance activities would be very beneficial. An Electrical Engineering degree is mandated.
- Works with site departments in establishing plans and objectives of specific projects
- Develops project scope, cost estimates, schedules, and justification into a capital expenditure request (CER). Capital Projects up to $1,000,000
- Plans, conducts, and supervises assignments for execution of design and construction of major projects for the site. Ensures that projects meet scope, schedule, and budget.
- Develops and implements department plans for executing capital projects and for providing site technical support.
- Assists plant management staff in preparation of capital budgets.
- Advice in development of long-range plans for site capital spending with focus on continuous improvement and cost-savings.
- Performs reviews during design and construction and makes decisions regarding changes in methods, designs, or equipment as necessary.
- Selects and prepares equipment purchase specifications and construction specifications.
- Performs the necessary reviews and takes action to maintain cost control and schedule control on assigned projects. Updates CERTS monthly.
- Provides technical expertise and support function to maintenance and utilities department as it pertains to production equipment and systems
- Assists with instrumentation and electrical troubleshooting
- Oversees and supports site calibration and electrical PM programs
- Manages electrical inspections, preventative and predictive maintenance activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years in design and construction of projects (Electrical Support Background preferred)