- Lead and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously, including development and oversight of the project scope, critical path, timeline, spending projections and financial tracking.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholder groups to ensure appropriate project requirements are identified to facilitate project design.
- Serve as main point of contact for project(s), ensuring actions are completed on time, milestones are met, and consistent communication is maintained with stakeholder on project(s) status.
- Lead project plan development (i.e. prepare/review project proposals, project budget, project documents, scope, user requirements specifications, functional specifications, project goals and objectives, roles and responsibilities, resource assignment, timelines, deliverables, milestones, risk assessment, etc.).
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to establish practical, achievable, and realistic timelines.
- Initiate and facilitate project team meetings to ensure accurate and timely flow of information.
Back to jobs