DSJ Global are very excited to partner with a rapidly expanding and international consumer goods company based in Utrecht. This company has a huge international scope, and one of the largest consumer goods companies globally. They are hiring for multiple positions in PMO, and are keen to get top supply chain and project management talent for their team.
The position open is a Project Manager position, based out of their site in Utrecht. You will be responsible for vestments of over €12mil at the production locations.
- Responsible to deliver complex, multidisciplinary CapEx projects
- Manage a multidisciplinary team consisting of engineers, construction manager, commercial leads, technologist(s), QA, SHE, procurement and other project team disciplines
- Ensuring growth within the business and KPI measurements
- Responsible for complex stakeholder management, from design up to start-up of the projects.
- Aligning and working with stakeholders in Supply Chain and Planning team in the Benelux region
- Creating standard operating procedures and continuously improvement work
- Responsible for the portfolio of CapEx projects and coaching the local team.
- You are responsible for the end to end delivery of your projects.
- 3-5 years experience in Project management and supply chain
- Leadership experience
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a bonus)
- Driven, passionate and hardworking