Senior Project Manager - Design
Location: Greensboro, NC
Salary: $110,000 - $135,000 with a 10% Bonus
Company Summary: A well-established Automotive company in the Heavy- Duty truck space is searching for a Senior Project Manager - Design. They are one of the largest producers of Heavy-Duty vehicles for the transportation industry worldwide. The company is a household name within the industry and is highly regarded for the excellence in products and employment.
The Senior Project Manager - Design will be responsible for…
- Being an inspiring PM, having a positive attitude and having a passion for problem solving
- Supporting Design reviews and technical discussions to make the right decisions.
- Driving Continuous Improvement activities
- Coordinating cross-functionally with counterparts in other departments to facilitate and meet project time plans.
- Delivering project activities on time and according to budget.
- Developing, Owning and tracking plans including all design deliverables.
- Supporting general support needs (Gemba's, Design reviews, layouts, etc.)
The Senior Project Manager - Design should have the following qualifications…
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Business, or equivalent.
- Proven experience in leading projects and product changes from start to end
- Strong drive to constantly develop and ability to get things done.
- Ability to interpret and communicate business and design related requirements into project plans.
- Results oriented, ability to work on cross functional teams and confronts issues proactively.
- Fully proficient in Vehicle Product knowledge, Project management skills and Risk
- Design know-how experience
- Experience managing requirements, deliverables, and milestones on time, within budget and meeting business needs.
If you are interested in the Senior Project Manager - Design role, apply today.