Sr. Project Manager - E-Commerce 3PL
A leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company is seeking a bold, versatile, and strategic Senior Project manager to pioneer the creation of their e-commerce 3PL project. The ideal candidate will be passionate about building and implementing new processes and always looking to innovate. The ideal candidate should also possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in operations, logistics, supply chain, business, or equivalent work experience.
- At a minimum, 6-8 years of progressive operations, fulfillment, logistics, and warehouse management
- Proven track record of operational excellence / lean/continuous improvement for supply chain responsiveness and optimization.
- Experience in direct-to-consumer package fulfillment.
- Deep experience with WMS systems and partnerships with product teams to build new functionalities & the ability to communicate your analysis and recommendations.
- A growth mindset and passion for building something new with a talented team
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Direct and establish processes for the fulfillment, integrated business planning, warehouse & fulfillment management, and logistics
- Establish and manage relationships with courier service providers
- Support all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates.
- Identifying key market growth opportunities and developing logistics strategies and processes to execute on the revenue goals of the company,
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives and Lean tools.
Company benefits include Health Insurance, PTO, and 401k plan with company contribution.
If you are an adventurous, optimistic, continuous learner and leader, this is the position for you!