Senior Staff Layout/CAD Engineer Needed for Leading Life Science Company
A $40B world leader in serving science is looking to bring on a detail oriented Senior Staff Layout/CAD Engineer to their tight knit R&D team. As a key member of this team, you'd have a direct impact on developing and supporting current and future semiconductor sequencing chip products. This Senior Staff Layout/CAD Engineer would have the opportunity to be hands-on with all phases of verification development in a start-up environment backed by a global leader.
- Work together with internal and external teams to lead chip-level and block level physical layout design and verification.
- Work alongside Product and Systems Engineering, Manufacturing Support, Surface Chemistry, and Biology teams to define and develop the correct product and provide post-silicon support, including chip bring-up and characterization.
- Administrate internal CAD hardware and software for Design Engineering
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of block-level and chip-level physical layout design and verification
- Experience with 130/110nm, 65/55nm, and 45/40nm processes
- Proficient in using and configuring Linux operating systems and programming language skills in Cadence SKILL and Python
If interested, Apply NOW!