Our client in the heavy manufacturing industry is looking to bring on a Senior Strategy Buyer to the team! You will be responsible for developing procurement strategies that provide the best balance of quality, delivery, and cost for the business.
The ideal candidate with possess a deep knowledge of proven strategic strategies for international procurement, have managed $45m+ Spend, and proven capabilities of driving down cost YoY.
Sr. Strategy Buyer Responsibilities:
- Analyze and prepare sourcing plans for designated commodities
- Manage RFPs and Bids for designated commodities
- Implement purchase contracts and negotiate lowest total costs for assigned commodities
- Develop and implement strategic plans on a global scale for cost improvement programs
Sr. Strategy Buyer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, engineering, business
- 6+ years of strategic sourcing experience
- International buying experience across multiple sites
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive PTO