Sr. Supplier Development Engineer for Global Medical Device Company
- Supplier Engineer | Senior Level
- Greater Los Angeles Area
This leading medical device and life sciences firm needs an experienced senior level engineer to take charge of the supplier base in order to help produce highly regulated products in a well-established market. The company competes on the highest levels in their space and has kept a strong brand reputation throughout their existence. There is uncapped room for growth in this space.
The Senior Supplier Development Engineer will be expected to work with Supplier Quality in order to implement the best Quality Management Systems for suppliers. The role calls for strong cross-functional teamwork. The Senior Supplier Development Engineer should be very keen on metrics and continuous improvement.
The Senior Supplier Development Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop supplier base to support relevant company requirements
- Establish metrics and objectives for supplier engineering team
- Travel 40-50% of the time
- Consistently meet time-sensitive goals
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 7+ years in a supplier engineering role
- Background in GMP environments
- Strong Interpersonal and Written Skills
If you feel confident in your Supplier Engineering and metrics-driven skills within a heavily regulated environment, apply today.