DSJ Global - Senior Supply Chain Consultant (m/f/d)
A leading German based chemicals company is seeking an experienced Supply Chain Consultant based remotely. This global leader is currently going through a period of growth within their Supply Chain Function and they are looking for experienced E2E Supply Chain Consultants to support their global expansion. As a part of the supply chain consulting team, you will make a real difference by providing innovative and effective solutions to global leaders on the topics of sustainability, E2E supply chain strategy, as well as other verticals of the supply chain.
- Responsible for creating impactful strategic projects, focusing on complex supply chain topics.
- Responsible for communicating directly with the companies top management as well as various other stakeholders.
- Lead projects from their initial stages to implementation planning.
- Work together with in-house consultants giving you opportunities to further develop your commercial and operations competency and know how.
- Become a thought leader in supply chain, keeping up to date with the latest trends in order to develop new methodologies and solutions for future supply chain challenges.
Skills and Experience Required
- E2E Planning
- German (Preferred)
We are looking for someone with strong communication skills who can manage their time effectively to lead and consult on projects with a global scope.
You are proactive and results driven, have a strong strategic mind with a hands on mentality as well as a passion for project work.