- Senior Supply Planner
- Mid-Level Management
- Charlotte, NC
A major Consumer Goods company is looking for a Senior Demand Planner to oversee and lead a team in the areas of material planning and scheduling.
The Senior Supply Planner will lead all supply chain personnel, systems, and processes. They will also provide oversight on the development, direction, implementation and tracking for materials, products and information.
The Senior Supply Planner's responsibilities will include:
- Strategically plan material deliveries and analyze inventory demand levels.
- Ensure the efficient use of inventory, supplies, and resources.
- Ensure contractors perform their full contractual obligations by providing contract administration to end users, procurement staff and customers.
- Negotiate terms, drafts and contract documents.
Candidates should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Supply Chain leadership.
- Managerial experience dealing with outsourcing and third-party risk.
- Strong problem-solving skills and communications skills.
- Must possess a direct materials, packaging, or plastics background experience.