Senior Supply Planner
Company Summary: A global consumer goods company which is experiencing a massive period of growth is currently seeking a motivated Senior Supply Planner to join their team in The Netherlands. You will play a key role ensuring optimal inventory levels and availability for stores. If you find yourself wanting to be part of an exciting fast-paced collaborative work environment reach out to learn more.
The Senior Supply Planner will be responsible for:
- Provide input and feedback on day-to-day performance and issues
- Identify key issues and implement improvements
- Validate and Create purchase orders.
- Main point of contact for the supplier to ensure optimal delivery and resolve issues.
- Monitor and manage of KPI's on a daily basis.
- Participate in periodic meetings with key suppliers.
The Senior Supply Planner should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of demand or supply planning experience.
- Experience in Forecasting and Replenishment systems.
- Knowledge of SAP
- BA degree in the Supply Chain field, Finance or Business or relative industry experience
- English speaking (Fluent)
If you are interested in the Senior Supply Planner role based in the Netherlands, then please don't wait to apply.