This is an exciting new Senior level Space Systems Engineer opportunity with an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator. This leading Aerospace and Defense company is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer with extensive knowledge of Radar systems to join their team in Florida.
Active TS/SCI security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position.
- Lead architect in the development of electronic hardware and software
- Support full system development (concept, design fabrication, production, test, installation, operations, maintenance, and disposal)
- Design system solutions to meet customer requirements
- Statistical and Numerical Analysis of Radar Performance Data
- Model Based System Engineering Development
- Target and Threat Modeling
- Integration and test of large systems
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM field - Master's Degree in Systems or Electrical Engineering preferred
- Active Secret Clearance
- 8+ years of Engineering experience in the Defense industry
- Prior experience with DoD Radar Design and Development Programs (phased array system design experience is a plus)
- Earned Value Management System, Integrated Master Schedule, Risk and Opportunity Management