Forming Supervisor needed for a leading Glass Manufacturer
- Location - Greater Minneapolis area.
A leading glass manufacturer is in search of a Forming Supervisor who will manage the operations of the company's main plant and provide strategic direction and leadership in the areas of production, manufacturing, continuous improvement, and Quality. They will lead internal Manufacturing Operations and ensure all Quality standards and regulations are met and exceeded.
This Multi-Billion-Dollar organization is in search of an experienced leader to direct and administer long term and day-to-day production as well as quality initiatives in this main plant in the Minneapolis area. If you are a tenacious and seasoned Forming Supervisor - This is the role for you!
- Manage and direct the manufacturing of glass containers by ensuring the highest level of production and quality.
- Train and develop all employees on quality, manufacturing, and production standards.
- Track and record all documentation within manufacturing, including process information, safety issues, downtime, and scrap.
- Maintain and enforce strict safety procedures to ensure minimal accidents.
- Work closely with the sanitation team to ensure a clean and organized work environment.
- 4 years of manufacturing experience. Within the glass industry is a plus.
- Two years of supervisory or management experience.
- Strong communication and verbal skills.
- Understanding of Microsoft applications.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish).
- Knowledge of finance, marketing, and Business Administration.