Im currently hiring for a site procurement lead role for a large pharmaceutical company. This role is to be based out of Oss, Netherlands.
- Execution of strategic projects and supporting operating objectives for the Procurement function across the Company in Oss.
- Closely partner with stakeholders, Global Procurement, Supplier Development & Performance Management, External Manufacturing Operations, and other business functions to prioritise projects, track progress achieved and to ensure compliance to global standards.
- Support/lead selection of suppliers to ensure productivity improvement and service levels; ensure that all legal contract requirements are met.
- Manage relationships with external contacts to ensure optimal performance and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Serve as a resource regarding processes, procedures and systems for the procurement function.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant procurement experience preferably in direct materials.
- You have experience in large-scale organisational change initiatives.
- You are experienced in strategy development and execution. You know how to work with all levels of business customers in a highly dynamic environment.
- You are comfortable with working closely across various teams including functional and procurement leadership teams.
- English speaking (Dutch preferred also but not essential)
- Must be residing in the Netherlands or relocate
- Competitive salary
- 35 days leave
- Pension plan
- Attractive collective health care insurance package with considerable reduction rates
If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you, please don't hesitate to apply.