Global Procurement Category Manager- Software
This position will be working for one of the world's biggest IT & Tech Services organisations with over 100,000 employees. My client create and delivers business and technology solutions to drive results. Your main responsibilities of this role will be to help create a new strategic organisation and implement new strategies for the category. Focusing specifically in the areas of External Resources, Professional services & Training.
This role will be based in Munich.
As a Category manager your responsibilities will be:
- Your will align with business objectives to achieve best value for money.
- contribute with the country cluster CPO to support management of key stakeholders.
- Create and implement strategy for the entire category.
- Lead demand-based RFPs & RFQs to support the global scope.
- Lead and execute the actions, be personally in charge of key supplier relationships and negotiate all agreements and contracts.
- Run internal process changes or improvements when necessary.
- Invest time in the countries to support local strategy implementation projects to result in saving capture.
- Make sure that innovation, continuous improvement and value are provided by suppliers and valued by stakeholders.
- You will be the Group Procurement Point of contact toward stakeholders located in the country to facilitate supporting their business needs.
- Masters or equivalent degree in Economics, Business, IT, Procurement, Supply chain or anything similar.
- Purchasing experience of 4+ years.
- Procurement experience in the relevant categories for the role.
- Extensive experience influencing and handling stakeholders.
- Fluent in English & German.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to operate effectively in multiple environments and communicate effectively with senior management.