We have a current opportunity for a Source to Pay Vendor Master Global Process Owner for a leading pharmaceutical firm on a permanent basis. This position can be base worked remotely.
- Lead the strategy, design, implementation and monitoring of the processes related to the collection, use and maintenance of vendor related data for functional and transactional use.
- Ensure that global PTP processes are effective and support business objectives globally
- Partner with global business, functional, regional and process leaders to:
- Align strategies and priorities in developing and improving process design.
- Design, improve and maintain the global vendor master process
- Assess, collect and validate global business and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with partners to plan, build, test, deliver, sustain and continuously improve integrated processes, policy and system solutions
- Execute the strategy, roadmap and high level planning
- Implement change transformations to integrate and improve vendor master processes and technologies, embedding a customer first mindset
- Define, track and analyze global process performance metrics and targets
- Be accountable for the production and analysis of global metrics that drive process performance
- Minimum ten years' experience in diverse, global organizations, preferably in procurement or finance functions.
- At least five years' experience developing, implementing and sustaining vendor master processes in a complex, multi ERP environment
- Demonstrated understanding of change management and the tools needed to effectively embed change in an organization
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization; bring the right message to the right audience
- Strong business acumen with the ability to influence outcomes, gain buy in and align partners with future solutions
- Skilled at gathering business and customer requirements, defining processes and deploying business requirements to system and process solutions
- Strong cross functional integration expertise, understands the integration and dependencies of complex processes
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive for results in a complex virtual team environment
- Ability to drive end-to-end process walkthroughs to baseline processes and identify changes/impacts to improve process performance and user experience
- Approachable with customer solution and outcome driven delivery management focus
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills
- Knowledge of data management, project management and technical solutions
- Experience working across diverse organizations including shared services
- Intermediate experience with ERP and SaaS solutions, with Coupa or Ariba experience a significant benefit
- Experience in Lean, VSM and Six Sigma